Friday, August 17, 2007

I believe

Here is a list of things I believe in...

I believe in democracy. Democracy is the foundation of a nation.
I believe in equal opportunity. Every American should have the same chance in life, there is no excuse to be homeless.
I believe in free speech with no slander. Say what you want, just don't lie.
I believe in right to worship. Worship who you want, or don't worship. Nobody should be forced to worship.
I believe in a federal government. A strong federal government is better than multiple state governments. Less check and balances.
I believe in free health care. If the government pays for the inmates why not pay for the behaved citizens.
I believe in gun control. Guns should only be used by blue collard people.
I believe in anti-abortion. Give the baby a chance
I believe in education. The future of a country lies with the children and there education.

This is a small list, i will edit more in.

1 comment:

Mr. Pink said...

Well said Kyle, I fully agree with every single thing you just stated.